Thursday, February 15, 2007

First Response

On Monday morning (2-4am?), I had another difficult attack of my ulcerative colitis. It got so bad I passed out quite loudly in our one functional bathroom. My three little boys sleep at that end of the house, so they heard me go down, moaning, and then become quiet. They said later they thought I had died. Bless their hearts. My wife came running and calling to me, with no response.

The thing I wanted to relate about this isn't my pain, but the thing that happened while I was out cold. Those three boys, ages 11, 9, & 7, huddled together and prayed!

If you have little ones, or even medium or large ones, you can imagine how very touching and moving that is, to have your young children seeking the Lord immediately, without prompting, and without adult involvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home